WHAT TO DO IF MY CHILD IS ABSENT
- Call the attendance line at (951) 294-6775 to report your child's absence or email your school's attendance clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student's Name
- Teacher's Name
- Date(s) of Absence
- Reason for the Absence (Illness,Funeral,Personal, etc)
- Phone Number (for any questions or clarification)
- Ask your child's teacher and/or attendance clerk about Independent Study Contracts (turned in prior to or day of) Click here for Independent Study Form
- If your child has a doctor's appointment please call to inform the office and give the office a copy of the doctor's note once the appointment is complete.
- Communicate with your child's teacher about the absence and make up work https://www.tvcscougars.com/apps/staff/
- Middle school keep in mind that some work may be online and that P.E. also has a make up assignment.
IMPORTANT ATTENDANCE MESSAGE FOR PARENTS!!!
In School and On Track, a report from the CA Attorney General's Office on Attendance - Please open and read the details in the attached link: