Boys Soccer Season Information
Spring Season: March - May
Hello, Cougars! Welcome back to Cougar Athletics! We are excited for this coming spring season and are ready to get started. Below is the information needed for the upcoming Boys Soccer season.
- Practices and games will be after school. They could be any day Monday thru Thursday and occasionally on Friday (no Weekends). Practice days will be determined by the coach. Practice and game schedules will be provided in the coming weeks.
- There is no fee for participation.
- Parents will need to provide their athlete with soccer cleats, socks, and shin guards. Soccer ball is optional.
- Please follow the instructions below to register your student-athlete.
- Once registration is complete, parents and players will receive a confirmation email from Mr. Maddox.
- Once registration has closed on the season, parents and players will be provided a link to the live schedule, which will be found on Google Sheets.
How to Register:
- Visit our school website at www.temeculavalleycharter.com
- From the home page click on Academics.
- From the drop down menu click on Athletics.
- Now you may complete your registration by clicking on Athletic Registration Boys Soccer, read and complete all sections and click Submit.
Registration must be submitted online by Friday, February 14:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ASSISTING PLEASE EMAIL MR. MADDOX DIRECTLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
We are looking forward to a great season!!!